Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More completed toys! :)

Hi! It's been awhile since my last blog post so here is what I have done over the past few months,

I have sewn 2 different plush toys(And I have also sewn another for my friend but sadly I have no pictures)

The first one is a really evil looking wyvern named Yveltal

He Took a few days to make and he is about 3 hands high, he can stand on his feet with his tail behind him or between his legs, his wings are floppy which makes him enjoyable to play with :)

My second one is a stag with rainbow horns his name is Xerneas

This guy is slightly bigger than my previous plush and I think he is the largest one I have ever made, I wish I had the wire to put in his antlers but sadly at the time of making him I couldn't find our wire. Despite his head being slightly heavy he stands on his four feet perfectly :)


With all these plush toys I haven't done much digital art, but here is the character Will from the Rangers Apprentice series in chibi form I drew a few weeks ago





I also have sewn myself a new vest(Besides from socks vests are my favourite piece of clothing) It took a few months because I did it all by hand but I love it and it looks amazing :) I haven't got pictures yet but I plan to take some soon.

Next project I'm planning on working on is making a flip out toy which is one thing and when you turn it inside out it is another :) It's going to be hard because I have no idea how to do it right now but I'm willing to take on the challenge


And a memorable quote to finish off this post
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"


Until next time! :)




Xerneas and Yveltal  © Nintendo


No comments:

Post a Comment