Friday, March 22, 2013

Creative Crafty Things :)

Hi, it's been awhile since my last blog post. I've been pretty busy, we moved house and are still settling in.

What have I been up to? Well.. I'm now an official digital artist at clickcritters.com! I have been working for years to become one. I was accepted in late July and my first adoptable was released on August 1st.

My first adoptable Egg, It hatched into the Pokemon Slowpoke below

I am loving being on the team of artists, it is very inspiring and I have learned a lot since I joined.  My most recent adoptables released yesterday are the ones I'm most proud of.
Wyndee        ---        Mantarine        ---         Wulvine        ---         Sphire



I have also sewn a few toys, always learning new techniques and things. Here are a couple of them

Sewaddle
Sylveon

Life has been quite enjoyable lately, although with all that I have been doing I find it hard to find time to have some quiet alone time like I used to in our old place. I do find time to sew and draw every now and then but baby sitting, school and cleaning take up most of my time. 
Anyway enjoying life as always, loving making others happy and still searching for more free time(who doesn't want more free time? :P)

I haven't said much but..I've posted quite a few images, but as they say, pictures can say a thousand words

~Mega


No comments:

Post a Comment